Tuesday, March 30, 2010

and here is the rest of the story

The weather is beautiful.

I received a whole new level of schooling in report card etiquette today and I was frightened when I walked out of the meeting.  I did learn something about one of my co-workers - RC is amazing for doing what she does and I know I could never handle her work load.

Yesterday I was part of this healthy exercise movement - I've not quite figured out what part I will play, but it should be interesting.  See badge on the left side for more info.

As my assistant has come back from vacation I am reminded as to why my life is as hectic as it is.  I really wish my assistant was not Benedict Arnold.

My brother started moving out today - I will sad to see him go but again the bathroom will be all mine!

Last friday was our turn to wear pink - here is the crew...


Today's funniest comment from school goes to...
VinShae tells Tatyanna - "Shut your big fat mouth" all while she is turned around backwards in her chair with her feet up in the air.

Now part of my job is to hold whatever gets handed to me - since we've had nice weather we have been recessing it up...
Monday's goods :  home made handcuffs (toy car tires and broken mardi gras beads) - 7 quarters, one green apple airhead, a belt and one 'treasure map' (a family picture by Alboni)

Tuesday was left to a collection of dandelions and buttercups

1 comment: