Friday, March 12, 2010

Friday's Fill In's

Friday's Fill in the Blank from Lauren


1. The best day ever was last year mid-May when I realized my life was just as it was supposed to be. No complaints, I have to take it and grow!


2. My favorite meal of the day is breakfast because I will drink coffee or a diet coke, and it is a simple pleasure I do not deny myself.


3. This weekend will be awesomeness, not only am I starting Spring Break, but Liz and Ross are getting married.


4. Never in my life have I used a lawnmower.


5. The only thing better than picking out two matching socks on the first try is the weather being nice enough to not need socks.


6. I could really do with some new bras.


7. The most recent thing I bought myself was yesterday afternoon's Martini for social time with Carly!

2 comments:

  1. Yay for diet coke!

    I can't wait for the weather to be nice enough to not need socks. Unfortunately for me that is still a few months away.

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute blog. Your pictures are so sweet. I love getting together with friends. :)
    Xoxo.

    ReplyDelete