Monday, March 15, 2010

here we go...

I am a hapy person and will remain that way, and not let an almost stranger grind my nerves.  And I know I'm happy because someone told me so.



he reads a lot and I wish I could too.

And, following his instructions, I'm going to list 10 things that make me happy:

  1. Wearing maroon - it screams my school support
  2. Dancing - I really like to dance, wish i had more chances to do it
  3. Flip flops - I've worked in a few wearing lately and want to do it all the time now
  4. Callie Cat - she snuggles with me regularly, big kitty never does
  5. Laughter - my Kindergarteners have some of the sweetest little laughs
  6. Days spent in PJ's - like today nowhere to be, but I could change at a moments notice
  7. Catching a lingering scent on a piece of clothing or in my car the day after something really good
  8. Diet Coke - anywhere, anytime, with anyone/thing
  9. Brushing my Teeth - i love brushing my teeth (preferrably with a pink toothbrush) - clean breath goes hand in hand with that.
  10. Liz and Ross' wedding being over and them happy together forever!

No comments:

Post a Comment