Friday, March 19, 2010

My friday fill ins


Provides the Friday fill ins

1. Today I am wearing a Mississippi State t-shirt (beat UNC) blue jeans and flip flops. It will most likely change two more times.

2. My favorite childhood food was grilled cheese and my favorite food now is still grilled cheese.

3. A day that I am too busy to shave my legs is a day that I am too busy.

4. The last movie I saw was Alice in Wonderland and the next movie I want to see is Brooklyn's Finest - I'm going tonight!

5. My favorite smell is strawberry because, it is just that simple and unmistakable.

6. A weird little quirk I have is I constantly check my necklaces to make sure the clasp stays in the back.

7. When I take personality quizzes they always say I'm ENTJ - don't ask me what it means cause you could google it just as quickly as I could!

3 comments:

  1. Mmm, grilled cheese. You make me hungry. Thanks for swinging by my blog! Have a fabulous weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Grilled cheese?! That is good! Hope you are having a good weekend. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Grilled cheese, man. Now, forever, and ALWAYS.

    ReplyDelete