Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Still in love...

About two weeks ago I posted saying I was in love with life.

I still am.  It is not all as blissful as a week ago, but some parts of are amazing.

I have someone that wants to spend time with me, like two days in a row.
I have a two people who I can say - We are the three very best friends anyone could ever have had.
I have a finish line at work.
I have a goal to meet.

I am trying to do my work and make things go well.

I also am getting this one song stuck in my head all the time - about ten year's ago Savage's - Swing.  How where it is coming from I don't know - but its there and randomly during the day it comes creeping in.

Things I am looking forward to in the next 24 hour or 6 weeks...
Seeing J.
Seeing Steph and Hamer!
Liz's wedding
Spring Break
Hal & Mal's parade
Traveling to see Stephanie
NYC

So bloggers, what are you looking forward to?

When is Lent over so I can get some ice cream - not plan for it on a Sunday.

4 comments:

  1. I am absolutely looking forward to Spring Break. I could use a few days to just relax and read books for fun!

    I like how you mentioned that you like having a goal to meet. I've been trying a lot to have a bunch of little, reachable goals for myself lately. It just helps me feel like I'm making progress and actually getting stuff done.

    Anyways, Have a great upcoming weekend :)
    Whitney

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love love love that song! Hahaha, it never gets old for me! :-D

    And it's so wonderful you're so happy! I think reading this post may have rubbed a little happiness off onto me! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. "We are the three very best friends anyone could ever have had! The three best friends..."

    Oh, Zach Galifinakis. How I love thee.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hal & Mal's is having a parade?! I always remember going to the St. Patty's day parade downtown & it was crazy how many people were down there. I'm also looking forward to Spring Break! Thank your for the Birthday wishes too :)

    ReplyDelete