Thursday, March 18, 2010

The randomess that is in my head...

I'm VIP - I know this because our server came out to the deck to tell us our regular table was open at our usual watering hole (an Irish Pub) on St. Patrick's Day.

Brother gets his driver's license back tomorrow!  It should be a national holiday!

The boy has not called/texted/msg'ed since he dropped me off on my car Sunday.

Boy #2 - has made a strong effort this week.

I have been cold this spring break.  I want warm weather.  On the other hand I have seem so many old friends this time, it was been lovely.

The Sweet Potato Queens are in my city!   My city!  God Save the Sweet Potato Queens!


I wear the same outfit for a first date as I do when I go to the gynecologist.

2 comments:

  1. You have you own table...I'm so jealous. It's like Cheers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahahahahaha! I am dying at that last bit!

    ReplyDelete