Friday, March 5, 2010

Stuff it Sucka......

I have one little girl in my class who thinks she is the queen.  There is no telling her what to do - she asks on her own accord.  She has some small bits of right and wrong actions.  A snippet of daily conversations...
Wednesday - 
"T.  where are you supposed to be?"  for the 1 billionth time
"In my seat."
"Well then go there please."
"No."
get in the MF'ing "Chair now, T."

Thursday-
4 times after being told to get away from our desks.  
"T., why are you at Mrs.H's desk, again?"
"Cause I want to."
"T, get away from Mrs. H's desk."  for the love of God!  "T.  get out my paper clips, and pencils."
"No."
"Didn't we just talk about stealing with Mom and Mrs. G?"
"So."     
now I'm jut grumbly.

I'd like to channel Chris Farley via Tommy Boy.
   
The boy kissed my in public - in front of friends.  Many times...many times.  Am I a total goob if I say I cannot even remember the last time that happened?  Yes, as I have admitted recently that I was the victim of a very long dry spell.   Hello, you kissed me in front of my very two best friends and you know these people are my very best friends there's no turning back.

Go Big Red!  Today Forest plays in the MSHSAA State basketball Championship game.  Go Bearcats!  These seniors won it their freshmen year and I can't wait to see my Forest Family today at the Big House!

Since I've got a new job for next fall - Thursday I saw in print where I would be recommended for next year.  I sniggered and in my head said - "Stuff it Sucka!"

A Game!  Alisha at Dreamer in Detroit tagged me...

Here are the rules:
1. Open your 1st Photo folder.
2. Scroll to the 10th photo.
3. Post the photo and the story behind it.
4. Tag 5 or more people.

Meet the bottom half of George.  This was taken last February during snack time one day.  He had new shoes that ad the letter X, but he only wanted me to take a picture of his feet, so he is trying to dive behind me. George was a very cute little boy, I miss him this year.  He was one of those kids that was never ever annoying.

Now I pass along the tags!
Sam @ Simply Sam
Whitney @ diet coke and sarcasm
Paige @ little miss paige
Alex @ I'm kind of that girl   (read her continuing short story)
mrs. b @ Discovering Wildlife

Now for the Friday fill in from  Lauren @ the little things we do...
. One thing I MUST do before I die is attend an MSU football game in all other 11 SEC football stadiums - 2 done (UT and UGA), 9 to go .

2. I would rather walk around with toilet paper stuck to me than walk around with food stuck in my teeth any day.

3. If I could give my younger self one piece of advice it would be TEAL WIND PANTS were a bad idea .

4. If I won the lottery tomorrow I'd pay off my car .

5. The best surprise ever was finding my best friend in an expected situation .

6. My biggest fault is I don't stand up for myself nearly enough .

7. My biggest strength is my recovery abilities - you can kick me when I'm down, but I will get up and move on .

1 comment:

  1. hey, thanks for the tag! i love these little games and things! :)

    ReplyDelete