Thursday, April 1, 2010

Thursday, Thursday

So LiLu @ Liv it, Luv it has this TMI series on Thursday.
TMI Thursday
Here's my story...bear with me if it is not TMI - btw its a little gross.

Yesterday C.B. was having a great day - he normally is my terror child.  So he was playing at recess for once- rather than in time out.  Out of nowhere he comes running at me screaming.  Teacher comes out and realizes a. he's hurt and b. it's his mouth.   That usually equals teeth with five year olds.

Nope.  it's his tongue - He's bitten all the way through his tongue.  It's gross - so we move inside at a fast speed and the blood is dripping all over my pants and right shoe - sparing yall the first aid and treatment so finally he gets picked up and is gone, and now I'm left standing in the office gross.  I looked at principal and mention that I need to change.  She gives me a look like - HOW. As I know she wont let me leave.

I say I have running shorts in the car and spare sneakers in the room - given the okay I switch and am now one the happiest people in the building.

Here's the kicker...why do I have spare running shorts in the car?  Because they were my potential Sunday morning wear home clothes in case J. asked me to spend the night.

----------------------
In other news date with Artman - it was #3...still no kiss, I really thought he would go for it tonight, and nothing - and I'd say I went in at least 20%.

School tomorrow I hope that it goes quickly.

1 comment: