Wednesday, April 21, 2010

it came...

I received my - you suck - letter at work today.

I took it and got over it.  I know I did it, so I should take it like a big girl and move on.

In other news...

reading scores yesterday = awesome
language scores today = fml

We'll see what tomorrow's math holds.
~~~

Dinner at Sal and Mookie's tonight - you know you eat there often when your server (Matt!) writes your name on your leftovers.

~~~
I called things off with Artman last night - I wasn't with his flow at all and at this point anything else would be leading him on.  He took it well and drama free!

~~~

One question that I wouldn't mind having answered - Why am I broke this month already?

Peace and love

2 comments:

  1. Oh Sal & Mookies how I miss it very much! That will be the first place, or Pizza Shack, I go to when I go back to Jackson!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to the No Money Club...it seems like I've been skint all month. Not fair at all!

    ReplyDelete