Friday, April 23, 2010

How did I not work in The Black Eyed Peas?

the little things we do by lauren

Fill in the Blank Friday!

1. One song that always takes me back to my youth is - Deep Blue Something's Breakfast at Tiffany's

2. My first concert ever was Crystal Gayle - Opryland

3. If I could create my dream music festival I'd want these bands to be there:  no idea...

4. The best make-out/"boot knocking" song ever is - Steal My Kisses - Ben Harper - its subtle and sweet

5. The Best concert I've ever been to was - I cant say I've been to a best cause I dont go to them - expensive and I live in the middle of nowhere

6. A memorable musical moment for me was - The day I discovered XM radio

7. The song on my iPod that's getting the most play these days is - Anything by Jason Mraz as they way it has been for almost 10 years. Live at Java Joe's anyone?

1 comment: