Monday, April 12, 2010

Spaghetti Squash

I cooked tonight, mark your calendars.  Not even like in the microwave and it was a vegetable!  Woot it was exciting.

This past weekend I went to visit Stephanie in Atlanta!  I played sick, paid way to much at the doctor, but it was so worth it.  I had a great weekend and I hope she had a great birthday.  We shopped a tiny bit, ate well, saw a Braves Game, went to Lookout Mountain (kicked my butt), and went to Sun Dial.  Bonus was a evening with Dorothy and a Diet Coke with Tiara.  I love living the posh life.

My students were heathens and tore the room apart, spilt glitter all over everything and ruined more than one item.  On the other hand my TA worked her booty off and I got a bit of sweet revenge.  I don't know where anything is in my room, but its awesome knowing its all cleaned up!

Artman is texting regularly.  At one point I just stopped texting back cause it was silly stuff.  All great but its a lot all at once on one front.

We had a long girls discussion Saturday night - a relationship to work needs respect, companionship, and compassion.  Other stuff can be worked out, but those are givens.

Well with  J.  I know I'm lacking the Respect...which solves problems.
Artman it just may be the passion.

Papers to grade - loves...

I'll leave you on the Friday fill ins and owe you a glimpse into the purse post.

1. The strangest thing I've ever eaten was Emu burger.
2. My best friend is a rockstar and she'd swim to the moon for me, or beat up a mean boy and she could do it too.
3. If I could live in a different era it would be the 1960's because I'm really a hippie on the inside.
4. I like to wear sunglasses, drink diet coke and wish that I could wave a magic wand that gets my schoolwork done.
5. If you only know one thing about me it should be I'm a person who takes care of others.
6. My favorite book of all time is Little Women.
7. The one beauty product I couldn't live without is chapstick.
8. Blogging is an outlet for me to tell the things that matter to be memories/opinions/wants/needs.
9. If I could star in a movie with any actor/actress I would want to work with I'd be the voice of a character with Mike Meyers - I have no desire to be in the public eye.
10. One of the best feelings in the world someone taking hold of your hand when you least expect it.

1 comment:

  1. That restaurant looks out of this world. Look at you living the high life! I'll tell you where I ate out last week...McDonalds. I know, shameful right?

    ReplyDelete