Sunday, April 4, 2010

Drop it like a hot potato

I'm watching Empire Records - I always forget how awesome this movie is until I watch it again.  I am thankful to have made it through another week at school.  44 days, I have to make it.  Sort of like how they need to get back their 9,000 dollars.

My friend Sarah has been in town.  I love Creecy, she is fantabulous - I loved dancing, flirting, and being myself with her.  After so many years of trying to grow up and be more ladylike sometimes it is just nice to revert to the 22 year old ways of inhibitions for a few minutes.  At the end of the evening I was given a sob story by J.  I really am tired of the jerking and pulling.  If Artman would go ahead and kiss me I know the spell over the Cajun would be broken.  I'm sure of it.

Yesterday was another prime example of why I am spoiled rotten.  My mom is far to good to me.  The easter bunny brought me this trollbead for my bracelet.


Last night I wen to Easter Vigil.  The first time I have attended Mass since June.  It was a moving experience, it might not change my.  Then again it will always be there the next time I go.  Natalie did go through with RCIA and I was there to witness that.  Thumbs up for me in the friend category.

Afterwards I got sympathetic looks in the instance of 'Where is J.?'  I explained my reasonings and got a few chuckles.  Life will go on without him though I might be a little less lip happy though.

Crawfish is on the way!  Yay, for Easter traditions.

This week is going to be a whirlwind, I pretty much have an idea of where I will be every moment.  And I am excited about it.

Will Artman go in for it today at the outing or not, my faithful readers, lets find out.

No comments:

Post a Comment