Saturday, April 17, 2010

Beard Burn

I have 34 days of work left.  Friday was filed with a heart to heart with Lord Voldemort and Benedict Arnold.

I saw Ryan pole vault and it was great - that kid needs me I have a feeling.  For a 16 year old He has a lot going on.  His mom was really nice to chat with at the meet as well.

Artman and I went to the art exhibit!  It was the grant project exhibit and we had a nice time.  And he went for the kiss.  He blasted his excitement publicly.  I found it quite amusing.  So much so T.J. copied it and we joked about it.

J. also was out and told me he is moving in two weeks - its like December of 2008 all over again.  So I did a little misbehavin' last night.  It was totally worth it.  I figure at this rate I have nothing to lose.

Home and almost caught up on Project Runway!  This will be a wonderful, fantastic weekend - it has to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment