Wednesday, January 20, 2010

The Wednesday Scoop

Please meet Alisha at dreamerindetroit

She made my yucky yesterday into a pretty one!  Thank you fellow sprinkle lover.

The rules to this award are as follows:
1. Thank the person who gave you the award
2. Paste the award on your blog
3. Link the person who nominated you for the award
4. Tell 7 interesting things about yourself



5) Nominate 7 bloggers.
6) Post links to the 7 blogs I nominate. - Did That Here!


Now you need to seven things about moi...
1 - I really really want an English Bulldog, like my Uni mascot.  I already have the perfect named picked out whether it be male or female - Oktibbeha 'ocah-tib-be-ha' -  the county were you find the great Mississippi State University.
2 - I dislike being the center of attention on all days but one - my birthday.
3 - I don't like food items on my plate to touch - there should be a buffer zone at all times.
4 - Patterns on clothes scare me, as I am afraid I won't match.
5 - I've never ever once had a Valentine.
6 - I love scary movies - the more supernatural elements the better.
7 - If I was stranded on a deserted island the first two things I would want are sunglasses and diet coke.  The rest of life is just details...


On to the important details if you so care...

Job - We went back to school after the no water crisis on Tuesday.  Today I only worked half a day as I had my job interview.  I loved the school, loved the people.  Oh I want it so bad.  I was told to call in two weeks, if I had not heard from her in that time period.  As of right now I have one school related item to get done tonight.  I think I can do it, and sleep at a normal time.

Friends - PR party tomorrow night woot woot.

The Blind Date - That did not occur - shortly before I started to prep we were put under severe storm warnings, email from him notified me of this as I was oblivious.  Tentatively rescheduled for sometime this weekend - we shall see as I got a "I really do want to meet you."  Whatevah...

Cheers to a quick Thursday and Friday.

2 comments:

  1. Definitely see the need for a buffer zone - whether different food types mix should be your choice, not the food's.

    However, am the opposite with the birthday thing. I haven't celebrated it since I was a wee 18 year old and get all embarrassed when people find out and give me presents. Any other day and I'm quite happy to embarrass myself and generally be a nuisance.

    ReplyDelete