Monday, January 11, 2010

A missed opportunity

Dear cute boy at Borders, I'm sorry I was on the aisle with my mom.  When I ditched her to make a round, you had moved.  Stalling as best I could I kept looking.  Seventeen minutes later I finally check out, and as I'm walking out the door I see you again.  There is no way I can come back to Borders in such a short time.  Sorry, as I might have spoken had we been within 3 feet or each other.  Thanks for the smile.

Love, the curly headed girl in the purple coat

3 comments:

  1. Don't you just love smiles from cute, random members of the opposite sex? I know I do! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely adore those random run-ins with a cute guy at a random store. Too bad y'all weren't able to connect! But maybe next time...

    ReplyDelete
  3. There's a cute boy at my borders who helped me for over an hour picking out books for my then boyfriend. I go there all the time when I'm home and always see him and give him a smile. I want to tell him that I'm not with said boyfriend anymore, but that would be just awkward :-/

    ReplyDelete