Saturday, January 9, 2010

The Friday Pretty

Thank you Mr. Pilot Man Dalton. I think it is pretty and fun. Apparently someone wants to know more about me.

For all those I awarded, here are the rules:
1) Thank the person who nominated you for this award.
2) Copy the award & place it on your blog.
3) Link to the person who nominated you for this award.
4) Tell us 7 interesting things about yourself.
5) Nominate 7 bloggers.
6) Post links to the 7 blogs I nominate.

My things...
1. Berries no Cherries - I despise all cherry type things. Bad experiences from childhood has given me a life long cherry ban. Thinking about the fruit makes me shudder.
2. Permanent - I like sharpie markers, they fit my career perfectly, and I carry one with me at all times. I do not deface things, but chances are if I'm out to dinner, I've signed my receipt in green or blue sharpie.
3. Shower power - I like to take showers. Taking a soak does very little for me.
4. Picture Books - I get excited over children's literature. My classroom's library has about 350 titles.
5. Reindeer - I have a cute little reindeer collection I put out during Christmas time. My mom adds to it very year, and there is not a single Rudolph depicted reindeer in the bunch. Glowing noses need not apply.
6. Textual - I think in fonts. Often I can look at something and name its typeface, or mentally I assign an appropriate typeface to an event. My favorites are Venetian style fonts.
7. Name Game - I don't name things. My car, computer, iPod, kindle, bed, and what not are nameless.

Now for those I'd like to pass it on to...though I think I read them more often than they read me.
The Glamourous Life in Purple would not be complete with the beautiful award - she's still sticking to her resolutions.
A southern girl like myself Steph - her work related stories are entertaining to say the least.
The girl Andrea - witty and to the point reading
The girl is trying her best to make it in a new city - Paige
Jessie at A Punctuated Life gives awesome eye candy posts
The girl who posted about the $750 cupcake and drinking black coffee - Jen
There is also this girl Lilly - who makes me want to live/love in the big city.

1 comment:

  1. 4) I can completely imagine doing that!
    7) Who names their bed?! But it's ludicrous that you don't name your car/iPod and if I had a Kindle I would probably name it!

    ReplyDelete