Wednesday, January 6, 2010

My Wednesday night fog

Late wednesday nights, my hair has become the victim of barrettes and bobby pins, my computer is humming, my fingers have lost feelings in the tips, and I rub my eyes to see past the haze of being a involuntary workaholic.

So there is this vicious cycle to my life. It goes as so...
Every Thursday at 12-noon lesson plans, helping hand interventions, and all attachments are due. Every second week this includes common assessment in reading, language, and math.
For those of you that are in or remember college - This equates to a 10 page report due once a week.

Sometimes I want to cry about it. Somedays I think - "What would happen if we just didn't do it." However that would directly negate one of those work resolutions. Never fear though it gets done, but not with out the extended effort by myself and cohort Anna. We get our pretty 20 pages in. Tonight's effort ended with only two cups of coffee and not once pressing next on the iPod.

One of these days I will lead a revolution where we all go back to the bartering system.

No comments:

Post a Comment