Sunday, January 3, 2010

Channeling Adam Sandler

Oh, Back to School...
I've have taken a 16 day hiatus and it has been nice.
Now as I need to sleep to meet my smiling twenty over zealous five years olds I am pondering the school year. before we got out the principal shared with us 'professional reads' from a text you use when trying to become nationally board certified. All were about being the best and loving your job, ways to do a better job, in broad schemes you could adapt.

Ta da ladies and gentleman now I will give you the wants list for school days 86-180
  • I will be excited to see every child everyday
  • I will spend more time with them reading
  • I will try to be a better listener to my students
  • I will try to ask their opinion more often
  • I will carry through with my bribes promises
  • I will want this job next year
  • I will not earn a sneer from Lord Voldemort
That is all, please return your chair back tables to their upright positions and do not access your cellular telephones until the captain has turned off the fasten seat belt light.

1 comment: