Saturday, January 30, 2010

it feels good to be a gangster

I saw snow today for the third time this winter - I don't remember the last time this happened in the 'Sip


My freshman year roommate - the lovely Katy L. Jefferson is a blonde shag wearing size of a toothpick girl who was just as goofy as myself.  She told me once she wanted this song to play every time she walked into a room.  I miss her so much.




On to last night's escapades. I was a player, as Liz called me. It was priceless, There was flirting, there was hand holding there was 'kneesing". For the first time ever I was hit on before the BFF. The classic moment was when the dance partner from last week came in and broke up the closeness. I know I turned three shades of red. Then an hour and half later when I was told by Kareem, 'don't get all shy about it'. I call it practically monumental.  Although I think my friends are making a bigger deal out of boy with the red truck than what is actually happening. He'll be at the Superbowl though so its all a question of whether or not we have a run in over the week. Can I mention that 'boy toy' already sent me a text?

Does it make me a social reject if I have had more make attention in one month than I did all of last year?

My mom is better. She is up, she is moving a 20 foot path and she is not in near as much pain. The doctor visit to get the bandages off her leg is Monday and I am hoping for the best.

And now I am about to go spend the day with my Grandma and enjoy it.

I must say my mood is much improved! What has put you in a good mood for the weekend?

No comments:

Post a Comment