Friday, February 12, 2010

Fill In Friday

Topics from Sam!  Who got them from Lauren

1. I am hoping my Valentine's day this year includes, a surprise of some sort.

2. My biggest guilty pleasure is twitter.

3. I am most proud of following through with things lately.

4. If I could choose one outfit to live in it would be my cowboy boots, jeans, and my live t-shirt from the Sydney Opera House.

5. People are unpredictable.

6. I would rather be at school than lose a day of spring break.

7. I love diet coke more than coffee.

2 comments:

  1. love love love diet coke. and twitter is pretty addicting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay for following through! always a challenge.

    glad you played along and filled in the blanks this week.

    hope you had a lovely v-day!

    xo
    {Lauren}

    thelittlethingswedo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete