Sunday, February 7, 2010

and they did it.

I am thinking since people have worn out the 'That's what she said.' phrase it is time for a new one.

"but the Saints won the super bowl."

As in...
"The shuttle didn't launch last night but the Saints won the super bowl."

"I asked her to marry me and she threw the ring back in my face but the Saints won the super bowl."


"I might have sold that A-Rod rookie card for $7.00 but the Saints won the super bowl."


"They just ran out of the special but the Saints won the super bowl."


"UNC might not make it to the Final four but the Saints won the super bowl."

"I dropped my cell phone in the street but the Saints won the super bowl."


"Our dog died but the Saints won the super bowl."


I had one of those kind of weeks where my feet just take me on to the next step.  I hope this ride slows down, or IMMA BE in big trouble soon.  Yes - But the Saints won the super bowl!

No comments:

Post a Comment