Sunday, August 8, 2010

My Boss says to me...

Lost photos from the fair - here's to the last weekend of debauchery.



"Patti the more I learn about you the more I love you."  Bosslady said this after I told her I had borrowed the red velvet ropes from the floor of the Senate of the State Capitol.  Here's just a glimpse - and yes everyone walked the red carpet.


Today was open house and I was ready - though it was a sprint to the finish line yesterday.  It was supposed to be a rodeo day.  Instead of us being on the Ranch we all starred in our own Western.
The best/hardest part of my job is done.  Tomorrow I need to just go in and get my paper stuff done.  It's odd to think of how much I do have to do and it's all happening at a desk.  Oh and here's me and those awesome parents I wrote about not too long ago.


And boy do I have to learn my bible for this job yesterday a goggle searched:  "bible verses:  stars" and copy and pasted into my parent letter.

No comments:

Post a Comment