Wednesday, June 9, 2010

I have this stuck in my head and its the wee hours of the morning....






So I got my car back - with the 15% off coupon, $1700+ - grrrrr - Anyway a new riend is in the group fold. Carly teacher friend from school has joined the crew seamlessly!


On the otherhand, I can tell my mom is excited about my new Posh job - cause she's spent boo-coos on new clothes for me 'for school' these last few days. And tonight my dad hand me money for no reason at all. Even at 28 I'm spoiled rotten.


Thanks Mom and Dad, Love you

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you've got cool parents!

    I've had Tina Turner stuck in my head all day - I feel your pain. There's only so many times I can play 'I Can't Stand the Rain' in my head before I can't Stand 'I Can't Stand the Rain'.

    ReplyDelete