Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Well I've established a few things

#1 - Chantity made me a card that called me Dr. instead of Miss - odd to say the least but it just didn't feel right.

#2 - Kamarious made the entire school laugh today the Nutcracker - lets just say he throughly enjoys the 'blue girl that spins.'

#3 - I have realized that at my work I question things more than others do. I'm not sure if that puts me on a hit list or a 'wow she's doing her job' list.

#4 - I have no reason to but any cute blinky/flashy countdown things on my blog. Really what do I have to promote except the end of the school year, and really thats only exciting to me. Not that I would ever put anything that blinks on a blog, just as I wound never use comic sans.

Oh and I think I need new contacts - they should have a countdown widget thing for that...

No comments:

Post a Comment